£13.14 – £14.34
CT1 with revolutionary TRIBRID® Technology!
CT1 is the only product in the market with TRIBRID® Technology, making it 360% stronger than a traditional Hybrid Polymer.
With TRIBRID® Technology, it is scientifically proven to have excellent colour retention – white stays white and clear stays clear.
CT1 will successfully bond:
- All metals (including lead)
- All woods
- Most stones (without staining)
- Most synthetic materials
- Plastics (excluding PP, PE and PTFE)
Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing and bonding.
- Excellent colour retention
- Environmentally compliant
- Approved by NAAF – Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association
- EC1 Plus Certified A+ Indoor Air Comfort GOLD®
- ISEGA Certified – Conforms to Food Preparation Standards
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Moderate resistance to fungal and bacteria growth
- UV resistant
- Excellent resistance to vibration
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Can be used in all salt-water environments
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
- Does not shrink
- Contains no solvents
- No isocyanates
- Unique flexibility
- Can be painted – please see product information
Black, Brown, Clear, Grey, Oak, White
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.