TIMco Classic C2 Multi Purpose Advanced Screws
PZ – Double Countersunk – Trade Tubs Yellow Wood Screws
Using the most modern manufacturing methods and design techniques, the C2 is a revolutionary high performance multi-purpose screw.
Designed to give ultimate performance in a multitude of materials, the patented twin-cut point gives a consistent and rapid “pick-up”
and reduces timber splitting. These unique features coupled with a synthetic lubrication and dual angle thread results
in 52% less insertion torque and 43% quicker insertion time. NOTE: Partially threaded.
• Deep recess to prevent ‘cam-out’, giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
• Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents
splitting and material damage
• Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
• Patented twin cut technology for rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting
• Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52%
and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm
and above all have 70mm thread length
Size Wood Screws:
4mm x 50 mm (800 Screws) C2, 4mm x 70mm (500 Screws) C2, 5mm x 100 mm (300 Screws) C2, 5mm x 50 mm (600 Screws) C2, 5mm x 70 mm (375 Screws) C2, 6mm x 100 mm (225 Screws) C2
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.