TIMco 6.7 mm x (60 – 250 mm) Index In-Dex Screws Hex Head
£10.95 – £43.39
TIMco Index In-Dex Screws Timber Sleeper, Decking, wood Landscaping Hex Head
TIMCO 6.7 x (60 – 250 mm)
These wood screws are the best on the market for general wood work and joinery they are Self Lubricated, They can also Resist Corrosion because of the self lubricated coating for up to 500 Hours. As you can see in our image above all of the screws have a Cut Point this is a clever bit of engineering that allows these screws to be used on and be able to drive through tougher timbers.
- fessional high performance multi purpose wood screws.
- Widely regarded as one of the strongest wood screws available.
- Type 17 gash point for fast start.
- Pre-lubricated with a hard coating.
- All the screws are partly threaded.
- Reinforced Hex Flange Head For Secure Drive
- Special Thread Geometry for Ease and Speed
- 50° deep single thread to provide secure fixing with a high pull-out resistance.
- Helix on screw shank to remove debris.
Size Wood Screws:
6.7mm x 100mm (50 Screws), 6.7mm x 150mm (50 Screws), 6.7mm x 200mm (50 Screws), 6.7mm x 250mm (50 Screws), 6.7mm x 60mm (50 Screws), 6.7mm x 75mm (50 Screws)
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.