TIMco Drywall Screws Phillips Bugle Head Fine Threaded – ZINC
£10.40 – £30.55
TIMco Phillips Bugle Head Fine Threaded Drywall Screws – ZINC
- Manufactured to JIS B1125 (1995) and independently tested to IFI specification ASTM C1002-89
- 25′ “Super Sharp” (SS) point of ease penetration
- 60′ thread
- Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
- Made from C10-18 Steel
- Full batch-traceability to the original steel mill certificate
- Designed to pierce and drill into 0.9mm of metal channel.
- Fully threaded up to 50mm, partially threaded thereafter.
- Phillips recess bugle head.
- Suitable all round plasterboard fixing
Size Drywall Screws:
3.5mm x 25mm (1000 pcs), 3.5mm x 32mm (1000 pcs), 3.5mm x 38mm (1000 pcs), 3.5mm x 42mm (1000 pcs), 3.5mm x 50mm (1000 pcs), 3.5mm x 60mm (500 pcs), 4.2mm x 75mm (500 pcs), 4.8mm x 100mm (500 pcs), 4.8mm x 90mm (500 pcs)
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.